PHP Developer (Laravel)
Job Description : Your main responsibility will be designing and implementing applications that are written in PHP. This means you will work closely with front end developers to integrate backend components with the components they're creating for users to interact with.
- Expert-level knowledge in PHP (Laravel) .
- Robust knowledge and understanding of Databases (MySql/ PostgreSQL).
- Experience in developing web application is must.
- Experience in enterprise design pattern and developing RESTful Apis , JSON
- Familiar with 3rd party platforms like YouTube API, API and WEBHOOKS, Google Analytics, AWS, Facebook plugins, Email SMTP Gateways (Amazon SES, SendGrid, MailGun, Mailchimp etc), Servers, Affiliate Cookie Tracking, Merchant processing like Paypal, Skrill Stripe, Braintree, Authorize.net etc, SMS and Phone Call Gateways Webinar platforms IPN and APIâ€™s or working with other APIâ€™s to integrate
- Knowledge/ experience of open source applications like Joomla, osCommerce, Magento, WordPress, etc... and be able to customize it will be a plus.
- Must be self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Maintain a good standard of coding and adhere to the same conventions as the rest of the team.
- Leave code better than you found it (and fully commented)
- Test your code, be it client or server-side
- Willing to take ownership of projects and present your proposed solutions to the wider team of non-technical staff
- Attend project meeting with full preparation by studying the project documents and information.
- Show extra effort for project delivery and responsible to deliver the project with quality and ability to perform effectively to tight deadlines
- Analyze existing systems written in PHP (Laravel), produce estimates and modify them according to requirements
- Open, honest and direct, comfortable giving and receiving constructive feedback